Elective Courses in Academic Year 2020/2021
Electronic registration for elective courses in the academic year 2020/2021 will be open on USOSweb platform
from 09:00 a.m. 05.06.2020
till 11:00 p.m. 14.06.2020
Electronic registration will be available to both I degree (BSc) and II degree (MSc).
Student is obliged to select elective courses for the winter semester and the summer semester.
Student is obliged to choose elective courses from the list published above.
Before registration student is obliged to read ‘Information on the enrollment for Elective Courses’ published below.
If you have any questions and/or problems, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the enrollment for Elective Courses:
- According to the program of the studies, students are obliged to pass the elective courses of their own choice. Study programs are available here.
- Student is obliged to select courses from the offer of elective courses specified for a given field of study before the beginning of the academic year or for the first year student before the beginning of the summer semester of the first year.
- If the electronic registration is open student is supposed to enroll on the selected courses through their own USOSweb account by choosing the Registration tab.
- Elective courses for the exact number of ECTS credits specified in the program have to be selected. Selecting courses for more ECTS credits than specified in the study program, without the Dean’s consent, results in charging fees for additional courses at amounts consistent with the Rector’s resolutions.
- It is permissible to exceed the total number of ECTS credits by at most 2 ECTS credits, unless the elective course at the level of 2 ECTS credits is available.
- The elective course can be selected only once during the whole course of the study at University of Lodz, at Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science (1st degree and 2nd degree).
- The Dean decides to start classes for the specific elective course.
- In the case of non-fulfillment of the minimal limit of entries for the course, the group is cancelled. Students enrolled for the elective course that has been cancelled due to failure to meet the enrollment limit are obliged to register to another elective course selected from the updated list of elective courses.
- If the electronic registration on USOSweb is closed student is required to submit request letter to Dean available here.
- Enrollment on the elective course means that student is obliged to attend classes and earn credits.
- Student who does not receive credits for the elective course is required to repeat the course.